Yes, it's a pink rose and it looks like springtime but it is such a pretty thing that I wanted to share it with my readers.
Have you seen this? I think I got it off of Facebook earlier this summer:
I know I'm not alone with these thoughts. But thank God, when we are surrendered to Him, He takes our messes and uses them for our good and His glory. That gives me a lot of peace and it should for you, too.
Here's another noteworthy treasure:
Focus and attitude. We need to reign in our thoughts when they move into the weeds, so to speak. Again, I know I am not alone with this. Life, politics, relationships, health, finances -- and anything else you can come up with -- it all tends to worry us.
I sincerely doubt that. God is in control and nowhere in the Bible does it say that's going to happen. The evil of humans will bring it all to a decisive end, but not solely by the actions of AI.
Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled...." (John 14:1) Don't let the evening news get you down. Trust in the Lord for your peace, rely on God's excellent character to lead us in paths of righteousness. (Psalm 23:3)
In closing, here is a live beach cam from Amelia Island, Florida (if you're seeing this after dark, well, come back tomorrow!): https://www.seasideameliainn.com/beach-cam/
Until next time, grace and peace!
4 comments:
I have a rose blooming now that's the same color. I think it's gorgeous.
I appreciate your thoughts today and the verse that you shared. What a blessing it is to know that God is in control.
Your rose is lovely. This is Florida, so roses in September are perfectly acceptable!! Yes, we all have had similar thoughts. What a blessing to be able to give it to our God and put the worries away!! Grace and peace to you, as well, dear friend! xo
Your pink rose is gorgeous, Barbara. Everything is in God's hands and we need to rest in that knowledge. Blessings!
Good afternoon, I'm way behind on posts as we've been away over the weekend. Good thoughts here. We are studying Hebrews in Bible Study right now and we are reminded we need to pay much closer attention to what we have heard in God's Word! I'll try to get to your Lamentations posts now...
Post a Comment